Saturday, February 22, 2014

Tales from India: Udaipur: Oh wait, that didn't happen

I was supposed to go to Udaipur after Jaipur and spend two days there, but instead I got insanely sick, off McDonald's of all things!!! I mean I was eating street food there and I was absolutely fine. It boggles the mind. Being sick in India by yourself is quite an adventure, but I really don't have anything good to say about it. I stayed in bed, drank lots of water, spent a lot of time in the bathroom (please don't say ewww because it's a fact of life, and when I could finally digest stuff I ate french fries.) So I have nothing else to say about India really because I went back to Sunita's the very next day, stayed in bed for 2 days, ventured out for dinner with Tanay and Tanushi at one point, was offered a ride to the airport by a very handsome Indian man who gave me flowers and then endured 10 hour flight with a connection in Bangkok back to Saigon. I sat next to a very lovely Korean guy on the flight back and we bonded over our love of international travel and I told him all about visiting Cambodia. It was his first time out of S. Korea and chose Thailand as his first destination (excellent choice) and after talking to me decided Cambodia would be next. Woop!
Next, any random photos I didn't post before. Mostly pictures I took to keep myself occupied during some very long car rides.














Because I was a teacher, le duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment