Thursday, October 6, 2011

I have a job...

Well technically I have a job offer which I still have to accept but I'm pretty sure I'll accept it. I mean it's a full time position with the same school I did my CELTA with. I get a sign-on bonus, one month's paid vacation, a pretty good salary and the most important thing of all, health insurance. God, I'm excited about health insurance. After the last post I'm sure you all realise how important it is that I have something.
I have a one week induction workshop starting on the 17th of October and I officially start working on the 22nd of October so I have a few weeks to find an apartment and maybe travel if I want. Ha, who am I kidding? I definitely want to travel. I'll probably stick to Vietnam for the time being. I'm thinking a nice beach town for a few days.
Other than that I don't have much to report. I've just been sleeping a lot lately. Trying to help my body heal faster. I think one of the wounds might be infected so I'm definitely going to see a doctor tomorrow. I'm not taking any risks. Especially in Vietnam.
That's all for now folks. I hope you all are doing well on your side of the world. Miss you all but not too much so don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment