Saturday, October 8, 2011

Freak out much...

As great as my room is it does have its downsides. First, my refrigerator makes the MOST annoying noise all night long. I could write an entire book on how annoying this refrigerator is but I'll digress. I walked into my room today and smelled a burning smell which immediately sent me into a tizzy. My first thought was "Oh god, I can't take anything else." I went to each plug in the room and sniffed it. I turned off all my appliances and left it for a while but the burning smell continued. Finally I decided to open my balcony doors and check to see if the smell was coming from outside. Genius! I could see the flames from the can right outside my window. I'm not sure what the point of the burning cans are because I see them everywhere but there they are. There's stuff, in cans, burning merrily away. I used to think it was trash but there's a pretty nice odor to it so I had to rethink that. Unless it is trash and there's something wrong with me? Who knows because that's probably true too.

No comments:

Post a Comment