Thursday, January 29, 2015

The one where Dana and I see a movie...

This post isn't remotely related to travelling abroad, but we did watch a movie where there's a city called San Fransokyo in the future. It's geographically San Francisco, but is very heavily influenced by Japan and is in fact now my new dream city. Sayonara London! You should all know by now that I'm all about East meets West. Check out Gizmodo's review of Big Hero 6's fantastic imaginary city. 
Another reason for posting about my day with Dana is that she's fashion blogger so after sushi (natch) we stopped into one of our favorite places for a quick photo shoot. She was the model and I was the photographer and I have to say that it's amazing what you can do with cell phone cameras these days. Here are the pictures! Please feel free to peruse her amazing blog afterward and no she's not paying me to say this. Or even bribing me with phở which we all know works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment