Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Too much is happening...

...and my brain is slowly melting. The end is near! I've taught two lessons this week. I turned in assignment three. I have two more lessons to teach and 1 assignment to write. I think today's went not too badly considering I woke up at 8:30 and I'm supposed to be in class at 9:00 and I still had to shower, pack my bag and walk there. Thank god for living only 5 minutes away. I teach a grammar lesson, second conditional, on Friday. Let's see if I can correctly explain the second conditional. The second conditional is used to talk about hypothetical situations. For example, 'if I had a million dollars, I'd sail around the world." Okay...I can't think anymore. Alee just came over and we started talking about jobs/the future/food and then lost our train of thought because we were too hungry. If we don't get food in our bellies soon, we'll die. Aha, second conditional. Bam! Done and done.
Anyhoo, we ordered food from La Cantina Saigon through www.vietnammm.com. It's a pretty awesome website. You can order from over 100 different restaurants through the website and have it delivered to your doorstep. You pick your City, District and then the type of food you want and they narrow it down for you. Also, if you live in District 1 (woop woop) they usually don't charge a delivery fee. So we went crazy and spent an entire $4/person on a meal. In Saigon, when you don't have an income that's pretty expensive. I kind of don't care though because I cannot wait until my roasted chicken and potatoes arrive! It's the most solid food I've had in days.:D
Hey Selina, I ordered a mango smoothie today and it tasted a bit like they used green mangoes for the smoothie and a little part of me died and went to heaven because it was sosososo good. I CANNOT wait until you visit!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh sounds good! I'm keeping a list of everything I want to eat when I come lol

    ReplyDelete