Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Seoul, South Korea

Although I leave August 29th I don't arrive in HCMC (Ho Chi Minh City) until the 31st. Why? Because silly ole' me, due to my current Korean obsessions, decided a 16 hour layover in Seoul would be faaaantastic. I convinced myself that 2 hours wouldn't be enough time and the only other option was a 16 hour layover. When I land in Seoul I need to find a place to stay for the evening because I land in the late afternoon and then my flight leaves early the next morning. I'd wander around Seoul at 3pm but not 3am. No matter how crazy people think I am. Does anyone know where I should stay in Seoul? Any opinions? Any positives, any negatives? HELP! Jusigi balabnida! (That's please in Korean...I think.)

Update: I'm probably just going to stay in the airport and wander there. I'm sure after 16 hours of being in a plane I'll walk around the entire airport twice.
Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment