Monday, February 25, 2013

Travelling

I know I haven't posted AT ALL in what feels like years. Here's a list of what's new:

1) I'm officially jobless and homeless for the 2nd time in 2 years. Of course since I've chosen this path there is no need to feel sorry for me. Plus, I'm technically not homeless because I've got too much family to ever be without a place to live.
2) I'll be travelling for the next 6 weeks. I absolutely can't wait! Today is my first stop. I'm currently waiting at the airport for my flight to Da Nang. Da Nang is a coastal town in central Vietnam. It's the place I wanted to visit first when I started researching Vietnam. I'm excited to finally be going there. I'm going to rent a bike and find the most isolated/beautiful spot on the beach and say there for 2 days.
3) I'll try to post every time I visit a new spot. Happy and safe travels to me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment