Monday, September 12, 2011

Things I'm not loving as much...

I've been in a bad mood since yesterday. I'm not sure why but it might have something to do with the fact that I'm working on CELTA stuff about 18 hours out of the day and barely sleeping for the other 6. My new room is huge and I have wifi but it doesn't make up for the fact that my refrigerator makes noise ALL NIGHT LONG, my aircon has started leaking so I can now add dripping water to the list of annoyances and distracting noises, my bathroom is right above a kitchen or something so it smells like fried fish in the morning (gag), and there's a chick nearby that started screaming at 2am and a rooster that starts crowing at 5am. I'm gonna eat him one day. I dunno what the girl screaming is about but she woke me up and I wasn't happy. I also have to teach phonemic script tomorrow ændaɪdəʊntˈrɪə.linəʊwɒtaɪmˈduː.ɪŋ I promise that's in English and it's really quite understandable. Mostly I want to see how many people read this thing and leave a comment because they want to know what I just wrote. :D
Oh I also don't like how I lose internet connection because its raining outside. Especially when I'm doing homework. Grrrr.


On a less serious note, I did figure out how to bypass the you-know-who's firewall and I can now access that super annoying and time consuming social website. Hmmmm...remind me why I did that again?

2 comments:

  1. I will guess what you just wrote is the translation for the "drip, drip, drip", or some combination of the annoying sounds that fill your room at night. Good luck with the rooster, he sounds tasty... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said "and I don't really know what I'm teaching."

    ReplyDelete